Change language: Dutch language English language

Online Booking

Using the form below you can book a room at Bed & Breakfast Groot Overhorst. After filling out the forms below you will receive a confirmation with additional information by e-mail. For more information take a look at the right side of this page.
Special offers
- Low season prices from October 1 till April 1.
- Book between April 1 and October 1, three nights or more and get one breakfast for free.

On holidays it is only possible to book 2 nights or more.

Where and when?

Choose your apartment(s) and indicate how many days you plan to stay.









After selecting an apartment an option to select the configuration of the beds will appear. You can choose between a double bed (standard) or two single beds.


Personal details

Fill in your personal details so we are able to contact you.
















The information you enter in the form above will be sent by email to GrootOverhorst and stored in a database within the management system for our reservations. All personal data is stored encrypted. For the completion of the tax year, the data is saved for a maximum of one and a half years after the moment of your stay. After this period the data is removed from the database. Your data will not be used for any purpose other than the necessary operations of GrootOverhorst. Invoices are kept according to the Dutch legal storage period of the tax authorities.

Details

Legend
Both rooms free
'Voorhuys' free
'Achterhuys' free
Both occupied
Booking only possible by phone
Holiday

Check availability and pricesCheck availability and prices
Check availability and pricesCheck availability and prices

Pricing (high season April 1 - September 30)
Including full farmers breakfast.
€ 89,50 per room per night (2 people).
€ 77,50 per room per night (1 person).

Excluding farmers breakfast.
€ 77,50 per room per night (2 people).
€ 69,50 per room per night (1 person).

Pricing (low season October 1 - March 31)
Including full farmers breakfast.
€ 77,50 per room per night (2 people).
€ 62,- per room per night (1 person).

Excluding farmers breakfast.
€ 65,50 per room per night (2 people).
€ 54,50 per room per night (1 person).

Extra person (ages 5 years and up)
It is possible to create an additional sleeping place. Please mention your details in the comment section. There is a maximum of 3 people per apartment. The prices for a third person are:
€ 28,50 per night including breakfast
€ 20,00 per night excluding breakfast
 
Children (up to 4 years)
A child counts as a third person, however an extra fee will not be charged.
Usage cot / highchair: € 2,50 per night

The above prices include taxes and VAT. Do you have questions about pricing or do you want to know more? Please contact us by using the contact form or call +31 615 148 116.

Pets are not allowed
. Smoking is prohibited in the entire bed and breakfast.

Payment:
You pay partly in advance (30% of the total). The other 70% can be paid using cash or bank wire. When canceling your stay within 1 week prior to arrival, the deposit will not be refunded.

Checking in:
We expect you to arrival between 3:00pm and 9:00pm. When booking you can choose your time of arrival. Arriving at a different time can be discussed and should be noted in the Comment section.

Checking out:
You can check out before 11:00am.

Packed lunch:
A lunch to-go for the next day can be ordered on arrival. A lunch to-go costs € 6,50 per person.

Bike rental:
It is possible to rent a bike for € 8,- per bike per day.

Share this page

Contact information

Address

Overhorsterweg 32
3781 ND Voorthuizen, The Netherlands

Phone number

Email address

Availability

Availability